The Laundry Attendant is responsible for laundering duties as required by the property. This position reports to the Director of Housekeeping.
• Responsible for all laundry duties assigned including dining room linens.
• Maintains a clean and orderly work area.
• Uses equipment and cleaning chemicals properly and safely in accordance with department guidelines.
• Monitors laundry supplies and reports inventory to supervisor.
• Reports any equipment irregularities to supervisor.
• Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.