Responsible for providing support to the Dining Services department by maintaining a pleasant and clean dining environment through the removal of soiled dishes and re-setting of tables, and ensuring the quality and standards of food and service are in accordance with Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards. This position reports to the Dining Services Manager / Director of Dining Services.
• Removes soiled dishes, glasses and flatware from the tables.
• Sets tables in preparation of dining service.
• Resets tables with proper setting.
• Keeps bus stations stocked and organized.
• Completes assigned side work.
• Responds to resident and guest requests quickly and pleasantly.
• Assists in service of resident tables whenever requested by the server.
• Assists in beverage service by pouring coffee, water, getting tea and cold beverages to the residents and guests.
• Attend all in-service training.
• Handles china, glassware and equipment safely and quietly to minimize breakage.
• Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.