To maintain clean, sanitary conditions in the kitchen including all china, silverware, glassware, pots, pans and equipment. This position reports to the Executive Chef or Dining Services Director.
• Maintain sanitary condition of dishes, utensils, glasses, pots, pans, equipment and kitchen in accordance with Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
• Safely and efficiently operates dish washing machine according to procedure manual.
• Ensures proper soap and rinse chemicals are loaded for washing.
• Removes from service any dishes, utensils, and glassware that are damaged or broken.
• Stocks delivered food and non-food items.
• Empty and clear garbage bins and breakdown of boxes.
• Deep cleaning of kitchen and equipment.
• Attends all training and in-service seminars.
• Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment.
• Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED preferred. No prior experience or training.