Provides Private Duty assistance to residents in Independent Living and Assisted Living.
• Provides Personal Care as required: Personal grooming to include, but not limited to, giving showers/tub or sponge baths, shampooing hair, assisting with dressing, providing incontinence care, medication reminder, wheelchair transportation, transferring residents with guidance and training provided by the Physical Therapy department on the proper use when using gait belt.
• Provide Home Making Services as required: Making the bed, washing dishes, tidy the apartment, organize closets and dresser drawers, laundering of clothing and bedding, ironing, grocery shopping, meal preparations.
• Provide additional Home Health assistance as required.
• Document on the daily report sheets services provided to the resident. Daily reports to be completed and returned at the end of each shift.
• Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Experience: One (1) year of general patient care in a care facility or in home situation.